Our itinerary is as follows:
- Go to our church camp in Jurien tomorrow afternoon.
- On Sunday, pack up and drive to Greenough (just south of Geraldton). Here we'll be staying at the bed and breakfast my uncle used to own (which ironically is now owned by his ex-partner from years ago). We'll be visiting my uncle, auntie and step-cousin (who live just up the road from the B&B) while we're there.
- On Monday we head to Carnarvon and stay at a caravan park for one night.
- Drive to Exmouth on Tuesday where we'll be staying for five nights with my cousin, Leah, her husband and kids at the caravan park they own.
- On Sunday (10th October) we head to Tom Price for three nights where we'll be staying with our friends, Joel and Sam, who got married six days after us.
- On Wednesday 13th October, we head home via the inland route.
But if you thought you'd be getting rid of me over the next two weeks, you're sadly mistaken. ;) I have two words to say...scheduled posting. Yes, I have a whole heap of posts coming your way so please do comment.
If nothing appears...well...you'll know it hasn't worked.
Up north here we come!
Image is from http://absolutely-australia.com.au/directory/western-australia/about-the-region/