Thursday, November 10, 2016

Death Day

Last Friday was a bit depressing...

We did a day trip to Perth for Duncan's uncle's funeral.  I didn't know him well, but I could see he was a kind, caring man who loved Jesus.  At his 80th over two years ago, he asked me how I was going and spoke of his own battle with depression.  I don't know too many older blokes who are open like that.



On the way to Perth I received a message from my good friend Sarah, telling me that she was going to the vet later to have her beloved ragdoll cat Mocha put down. He was almost 16 and his health was deteriorating.  Long-time readers of this blog may remember that they looked after Ebony for me for a few months before my wedding.  Ebony and Mocha's relationship was interesting, to say the least.  I mourned with her.  Mr Mochs was an absolutely beautiful cat.




No comments: