Friday, January 23, 2009

Church Camp

I found these photos from our church camp back in early October so I thought I'd share them. We spent the weekend at Kirkalocka Station, about 60km south of Mt Magnet. I had a brilliant time; it was one of the most relaxing camps I've been on and I really appreciated it not being a weekend packed with activities so we could do our own thing and get to know others better. Duncan and I organised a games night which most people seemed to enjoy. The scenery was beautiful.







Playing cricket.


























Relaxing.











Our interim pastor Ron and his wife Zeta.
























Haha it was anything but a Hilton but it suited our purpose.










































Racehorse Goanna.












Some of the youth went for a row in an old boat.
















I don't think it was built for that many people.















This place is called Breakaway which was a bit of a drive from our campsite.
























































View from the top.











1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful scenery!