Wednesday, May 04, 2011

30 Pictures

Ever since I saw Allie from It's A Wonderful Life do this, I've been meaning to as well.

Here goes....

1.  Someone you spend a lot of time with



















2.  A picture of you



















3.  A random photo of you and your significant other













4.  An old picture of you



















5.  A picture of something that makes you happy















6.  A picture of your siblings















7.  A picture of a person you miss














8.  A picture you've never posted on your blog before


My friend Rachel and I trying on kids' sunnies in Kmart (don't we look special!) - Feb 2006

9.  A picture of people who knew you then and know you now















10.  A picture of your favourite place


Frenchman Bay (near Albany)















11.  A person you can tell anything to

My amazing friend, Sarah















12.  A picture of your everyday life

Life on the farm


















13.  A picture from a place you love


MELBOURNE! :)





















14.  A picture that reminds you of good times

Christina and I at my 16th birthday














15.  A class photo



Year 7 (1995).  I'm in the front row, third from the right
 
















16.  A picture of the best day of your life













17.  A picture that always makes you laugh



















18.  A picture of your spare time

My blog hehe
















19.  A photo from a great night


My parents are officially weirdos!





















20.  A picture of the people closest to you













21.  A picture of someone you always have a good time with


Mandyman! :)
















22.  A picture of your parents when they were around your age


My parents' wedding - 13th April 1974
















23.  A picture from last summer















24.  A picture of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not your significant other)


Mine and Dunc's great mate Craig (married to Sarah)

25.  A picture of your favourite vacation


Our honeymoon in Tasmania.  Getting to meet Freddo at the Cadbury factory in Hobart was a highlight.

26.  A picture of an accomplishment














27.  A picture of your closest friend














28.  A random picture from Photobooth




















Ok so it's not Photobooth, but you have to admit it would make a darn good Photobooth photo hehe.


29.  A photo that makes you smile















Hehe Amanda's light fitting hat and Taryn's veil always crack me up.


30.  Someone you will never let go of


The Lord Jesus (He will never let go of me)

If you have a blog, why not have a go :)

Photos 16, 20 and 27 were taken by our wedding photographer, Justine Stevens.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I loved that and feel very honoured to have been included. I'm glad we made you smile. x

Sarah said...

Hehe I reckon you should just use your light fitting as a hat permanently. I DARE you! ;)

That Opshopathon was such a fantastic day. I can't wait until the next one.

Iris Flavia said...

That was fun! Loved (amongst other) the pic of your parents "officially..." :-)

Janine said...

I love this concept for a post. Touching and says so much.

Gombojav Tribe said...

I don't even know you, but that was very entertaining! :-)