Friday, May 11, 2012

It Was a Jolly Night With Mary

I went to see Mary Poppins on stage in Perth last Friday night.  My friend Emma (who I used to live with back in the day) invited me and booked the tickets a few months ago.  It was so nice to have a night out with a good friend.

If you live in Perth and haven't seen the show, then I highly recommend it.  The set is spectacular and Mary actually flies! :)  Having said that, it really is a show for the ladies (Duncan scoffs at musicals..."No-one just starts singing and dancing in the street...it's not normal!")

The funniest thing was that it had been raining all that day in Perth and was still raining when Emma and I arrived.  We watched heaps of people make their way across the carpark with umbrellas.  How appropriate!


Show's about to start!  Better put my camera away.
 


No comments: