Thursday, October 02, 2014

Rory's First Party Invitation

Rory was invited to his first birthday party a few weeks back...by a four-year-old girl (one of his friends from daycare).  I was a bit surprised that a four-year-old would want a baby at her party, but she loves him and was most insistent that he come.

It was a fantastic morning and Rory and I both enjoyed ourselves mingling with the other kids and parents.  The birthday girls' parents set up an obstacle course in the paddock next to their house which was a lot of fun.  I even bumped into one of my nurses from the Mother Baby Unit...how random is that?  It turns out she is originally from the area and was down visiting her parents.  I play tennis with her dad and had no idea he was her dad!  She remembered me and loved seeing Rory again.






1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Awww, this is really cute!