Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Just Be Held by Casting Crowns

I couldn't find more appropriate lyrics for how I feel right now:

Hold it all together, 
Everybody needs you strong,
But life hits you out of nowhere,
And barely leaves you hanging on.

And when you're tired of fighting,
Chained by your control,
There's freedom in surrender,
Lay it down and let it go.

So, when you're on your knees,
And answers seem so far away,
You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held.
Your world's not falling apart, it's falling into place.
I'm on the throne, stop holding on, and just be held.
Just be held.
Just be held.

If your eyes are on the storm,
You'll wonder if I love you still,
But if your eyes are on the cross,
You'll know I always have, and always will.

And not a tear is wasted,
In time you'll understand,
I'm painting beauty with the ashes,
Your life is in My hands.

Lift your hands, lift your eyes,
In the storm is where you'll find Me,
And where you are, I'll hold your heart,
I'll hold your heart.
Come to Me, find your rest,
In the arms of the God who won't let go.


Lyrics from here

No comments: