1. Confront (and hopefully conquer) some long-held fears and phobias. More to come in another post.
2. Submit my novel to more publishers.
3. Try to have regular quiet times. I don't want to set the bar too high (it's hard to go from pretty much nothing/sporadic times to daily, so I'm aiming for 2-3 times per week, then build up).
4. Continue to sell baby stuff and other items to raise money for Christian ministries.
5. Adjust my weekly routine now that I'll be a kindy mum, which will include taking Flynn to daycare on either Tuesdays or Thursdays, while Rory is at kindy.
What are your hopes for 2017?