Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Photo Friday - 'Gray'

You can tell Photo Friday's American can't you? - it's 'grey' not 'gray'.

Anyhoo, there's nothing greyer than Albany's skies - even in March. I had lots of fun when my rellies came to visit four years ago including my auntie from Adelaide who I'd never met before (well she met me when I was a baby but I don't remember that).

We took them out to see The Gap and the Natural Bridge and despite Albany's most unpredictable weather, we all enjoyed ourselves.

L-R: my cousin Brad, his (now sadly ex) wife Glynnise, me, my cousin Matt (in the red shirt), Auntie Al and Matt's partner Marcus (in the yellow shirt).
29th March 2003


Peruby said...

Ugh! I always hated the spelling "gray" and I am American. I love it spelled grey. Grey. I think it would make a great name (for a boy of course).


Sarah said...

It's probably just my Aussie bias showing ;)

Lynda said...

Funny, I thought Gray was spelled wrong, too. I lived in Europe for so long I tend to spell funny now That I'm back home.