Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toilet Etiquette

A few people voted for this on my poll when I asked you all which one of my new series you were most looking forward to.....so now I launch 'Madam Sarah's Fine College of Etiquette'. As I said before, this is MY view on manners, not everyone will necessarily agree. To kick off, I thought I'd write you all a little poem :). As you may be able to tell, poetry is not my strong point in creative writing.

TOILET ETIQUETTE
I am the loo.
I take care of you.
I hold your diarrhoea, your vomit,
Your wee and your poo.

So when you see me,
I'll serve you with glee
If you respect others,
when they need to pee.

Don't flush apples.
They're too large to fit in.
Sanitary napkins belong in the bin.
It's a bit gross if you leave me to greet,
Other people with pee on my seat.

It's natural to smell just don't go away,
And leave others to suffer cos you didn't spray.
Lastly I don't care if you're in a rush.
Keep me clean, remember to FLUSH.

The toilet has spoken.

Amen ;) Now that's what you could call 'toilet humour'!

2 comments:

bek said...

hehehehe that was great :)

Iris Flavia said...

Very well done! :-)

Sadly to some people this would be a news-flash, too! Even here at work!