Happy anniversary to Amanda and Michael who will be celebrating 18 years tomorrow.
Time for a marriage-related questionnaire.....
1. When was your engagement anniversary?
14th July 2007.
2. When is your wedding anniversary?
12th April 2008.
3. How long have your known your partner?
Nearly 11 years.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
5. Where did you meet your partner for the first time?
At church in Perth.
6. What is your partner's full name?
Duncan. That's all you need to know. ;)
7. Do you have any children yet?
8. How many boys/girls?
One boy - Rory.
9. Do you have any house pets?
Don't ask me that question, I'm seriously going to cry (we give Ebony away tomorrow).
10. Do you live in the country or in the city?
11. Do you own a house or rent?
Neither. We live here rent-free as part of Duncan's job.
12. How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have?
Only 2 - I have a younger brother and Duncan has an older brother.
13. Do you work or stay at home?
Stay at home, but, boy, do I work hard!
14. What town is your current address at?
The Great Southern region of Western Australia. That's all you need to know. ;)
15. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Pemberton and Donnybrook for a few nights, then we went on our 'proper' honeymoon to Tasmania a few months after we were married.
16. Where were you married?
17. What sort of fun things do you like to do as a couple?
Watching movies/TV series at home, going out for dinner or coffee, walking, going to the beach, swimming, camping (well, we did before bubba came along), going to the cinema, reading the Bible together, driving around the farm in the ute with the dogs.
|Photo by Justine Stevens|