Wednesday, August 13, 2014

5 Favourite Robin Williams Movies

I'm still shocked and saddened by the death of Robin Williams, believed to be by suicide due to depression.  He was a true comedian and a brilliant actor. It shows that we need to have R U Ok? Day every day and not just once a year. Just because someone has a sense of humour and can make other people laugh, doesn't mean they are immune to depression.

I think I will have a Robin Williams movie fest over the coming weeks. We own the first four of my Top 5.

1. Mrs Doubtfire














2.  Jumanji












3.  Patch Adams












4.  Hook













5.  Aladdin












Which are your five favourite Robin Williams movies?

2 comments:

Amanda Hunt said...

Dead Poets Society is my favourite. Loved that one for a long time.

Sarah said...

I haven't seen it. It'll have to go on my 'to watch' list. :)