These are his current jobs:
- Feeding the dogs - I scoop the biscuits out and he carries them down to the dog yard and pours them into the bowls.
- Stuffing bits of grass through the wire of the chook pen for the chooks to eat.
- Weeding the garden (sometimes he tries to pull up plants or just sits on the grass and pulls up clumps of it).
- Watering the pot plants with the watering can (even though he gets more water on himself than on the plants).
- Carrying things down to the car (usually his sippy cup or any toys he wants to bring along).
- Stuffing the dirty washing in the washing machine.
- Handing me pegs when I'm hanging out the washing.
- Unpacking the dishwasher (yes, we have one now...woohoo!)
- Handing me or Duncan our clothes to get dressed, and handing me my flannel when I get in the shower. Yesterday, he brought my towel to me to hang up, too.
|He wants to be just like his dad, wearing his beanie, dressing gown and boots|
|Wanting to drive already|
|Carrying the dog biscuits|
|Here you go, dogs|