Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2014: The Year of Jeffrey Archer and John Grisham

A family friend lent me a stack of Jeffrey Archer and John Grisham books a few years ago, and last year I finally got around to reading and returning them.  Slack, I know.

These are the ones I read in 2014.  I highly recommend them if you are looking for new authors to try for some summer reading.  I've heard a few people criticise John Grisham, saying all of his books are the same.  Well, they're not.  They might all be about the US legal system, but they're quite different and intriguing.  I really liked Jeffrey Archer's collections of short stories.  While some of the plot twists left me going, "Huh?  I don't get it," others are ingenious.

NOVELS




















































COLLECTIONS OF SHORT STORIES

























CURRENTLY READING














Nobody ruin the ending for me, please.

No comments: