A questionnaire is about all I can muster up at the moment. The child is refusing to have a day sleep, refusing to go to bed at night, wakes up during the night, then wants to start the day at 5:30am! To say it's draining my enthusiasm for blogging would be an understatement.
1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my great grandmother.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Monday afternoon. I was just so frustrated with Rory.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
It's ok. It used to be much neater when I was at school.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Salami or chicken.
5. Do you have kids?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I guess so. I'm 'interesting' haha.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I try not to as I really don't like it.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump.
Umm let's see. I hate heights, I hate falling, I hate being upside down. That'd be a no.
10. What is your favourite cereal?
Weetbix Wild Berry Bites.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Most of the time.
12. Do you think you are strong?
Nope, God is my strength.
13. What is your favourite icecream?
Cookies and cream.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself?
Physically, my stomach (it's never been the same since having Rory). Personality-wise, my temper.
17. Who do you miss the most?
18. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
Black shorts and brown ugg slippers.
19. What was the last thing you ate?
20. What are you listening to right now?
My house being cleaned. Yay! Cleaners are a wonderful provision when you have kids.
21. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Blue or purple.
22. Favourite smells?
Freshly baked bread, coffee, men's deodorant, roses, lavender
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
24. Favourite sports to watch?
Aussie Rules football. No other sport compares.
25. Hair colour?
26. Eye colour?
27. Do you wear contacts?
No, I wear glasses for watching TV and computer work.
28. Favourite food?
29. Scary movies or happy endings?
Usually happy endings as long as they're not too cheesy.
30. Last movie you watched?
31. What colour shirts are you wearing?
Purple and white, kind of tie-dyed.
32. Summer or winter?
33. Hugs or kisses?
34. Favourite dessert?
35. What book are you reading now?
Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2 by Steve Stockman.
36. What is on your mouse pad?
Some brand name.
37. What did you watch on TV last night?
Nothing, we watched a DVD.
38. Favourite sound?
Waves crashing on the shore.
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
40. What is the furthered you've been from home?
41. Do you have a special talent?
Novel writing and acting (I hope!).
42. Where were you born?