After this week, I need a Friday Funny...
1. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, or it will digest itself.
2. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
3. The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
4. During the chariot scene in Ben Hur, a small red car can be seen in the distance (and Charlton Heston's wearing a watch).
5. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
6. If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death (who was the sadist who discovered this?).
7. Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
8. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.
9. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space, because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.