Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Am Sed

Hello to anyone who's reading this. This is my first 'official post'. I've introduced myself in my profile so check it out! I've been told I'm an eccentric, enthusiastic, bubbly, real person - apparently.
I never thought I'd have a blog or that I'd enjoy reading other people's blogs so much. I thought why would I be interested in other people's personal burblings? Why would anyone be interested in mine? So if you read this blog, leave a comment eh and I'd like to check out your blog. I'm working on my first novel so I hope this will help me write more - I tend to get lazy.
There's gonna be a variety of stuff posted on the Sedshed as this blog develops. I'm gonna talk about Christian stuff and I really hope to be able to encourage anyone who visits, Eagles stuff (cos they rock and the Dorkers so don't hehehe), stuff I've been up to, Get on your Soapbox (about stuff I care about) and wisdom from Sarah's School of Dating. What's that you may ask? Well you'll just have to come back and check it out won't you...
Hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cool blog, added it to my bookmarks so will check it out when i can!

GO THE MIGHTY WEST COAST EAGLES!!!

Anonymous said...

An alternative title could have been "So Said Sed".