Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm a Weirdo

I pinched this off Rodney Olsen from The Journey blog. Basically it involves listing six weird things about myself.

1. I can't ride a bike and because of this, I don't own one. I tried to learn when I was a kid but sucked so much at it that I gave up (I have a bad sense of balance and tend to stumble even on flat ground). And no, I DON'T WANT TO LEARN.

2. I'm an incredibly fussy eater.

3. Hot weather (ie. 40 degrees) often makes me feel sick so I tend to stay in air conditioned comfort when it happens.

4. I'm always singing or making up weird little songs.

5. I hate phoning people I don't know well.

6. I watch Home and Away every night (don't laugh - it's a quality Australian soap :P)

If you've got a blog, I tag you or you can leave a comment with your answers.

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

I only learnt to ride a bike when I was 16. I've made up for it since with 5 rides across Australia and cycling trips to Canada and India.

Learning so late means that I still don't have the skills and coordination that my cycling friends have.