Saturday, April 21, 2007

Photo Friday - 'The Country'

I've decided to take up the Photo Friday challenge. Yes, I know today's Saturday but the new challenge is only posted every Friday and you have the rest of the week to do it.

This week's theme is 'The Country' so I thought I'd post this photo taken on my first trip to Buntine last month. Yep, Jill and I travelled 3.5 hours north of Perth to visit my man, see where he lives, meet his friends and do some shooting (I didn't end up shooting anything by the way - except for target practice with a Coke can, which we all missed).

Buntine is real country as you can see from this photo I took from out the front of Duncan's place. No houses as far as the eye can see. It looks a bit dry now but in the winter it should be lush and green.

Sometimes it felt like we were the only people on earth :)















No comments: