Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pics from our Albany Trip

I said I'd be back on board on Monday with lots of interesting posts and photos.

I wasn't.

I can explain....really. For the last few days I've been trying to get the pics uploaded and Blogger has been insanely slow and I've lost both my posts. The pics kept going all higglety pigglety which was really frustrating! Grrrr.

Third time lucky eh! These are photos from when Duncan and I went to Albany a month ago (March 9th-11th) for a family dinner for my bro's 21st. So yes, Duncan got to meet my crazy family including my folks, two family friends who were down from Perth and my slightly eccentric Nan.


Me and my man!









Awww. Me and my little (big) bro, Tim.



















Mum and Cheryl






Dad and Neil

Cheryl, Nan and Mum

Dad being a weirdo







Singing happy birthday. Poor Timmy looks embarrassed.

View of Middleton Beach from the boardwalk




Duncan at the boardwalk lookout


Mmm ice coffee
Mmm chocolate milkshake


Dunc's cousin Matt and his wife Lynette who live in Albany.

Me relaxing at Frenchman Bay - my favourite spot in Albany.
The funniest moment of the weekend occurred at the dinner on Friday night. Tim gets embarrassed being seen with his family in public (he had a big boozy 21st with his mates a week later) and Mum was teasing him saying that she had organised a cake and a stripper. My Nan overheard and said very indignantly, "I'm not stripping!" :P

3 comments:

Duncan said...

nice pics dear, your family were lovely!

bek said...

ah i love it! i wanna meet your nan!! hehehe. that could almost go onto the nova nana files :)

Sarah said...

Yeah my nan's a hoot. She's 94 and still very witty. I think she was a bit keen on Duncan too ;)