Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wedding 1

It's wedding fever in my house this week. As the days trickle away until Emma and Peter's big day on Saturday, I thought I'd show you some photos from the first wedding I went to this year.

Sarah and Craig, good friends of Duncan's and mine from church, got married on the 20th January at St Matthew's Anglican Church in Shenton Park. The reception was held at the Royal Perth Golf Club in South Perth. It was lovely wedding and, as you can see in the photo, Sarah looked very beautiful. The only lowpoint was that I got gastro at the reception and spent the last half of it lying down and doped up on drugs for the nausea. Thank goodness I had Duncan and a friend from church who is a doctor to look after me.














For more photos, visit my Photobucket album here.

No comments: