Friday, September 07, 2007

The Eagles Rollercoaster

Tonight is the Eagles' first final against Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium. I'm a bit nervous but they seem to win when I doubt them so there's hope.

Ronan Keating sang that Life is a Rollercoaster. Well, I think being an Eagles supporter this year is like being on a rollercoaster.

Wonderful Highs



















*Photos are from the Eagles derby victory in Round 3 on the Real Footy website and their thrashing of the Western Bulldogs in Round 17 at the Telstra Dome on the Afana Gallery website.

Devastating Lows




















































* Photos are from the Sydney Morning Herald (Ben Cousins goes to rehab), Yahoo Sport (Daniel Kerr leaves the field after the Eagles' shock loss to Brisbane) and Fox Sports (the Des Headland-Adam Selwood incident).

I don't like rollercoasters much.
Which Eagles will show up tonight? Who knows....

5 comments:

Mark Edwards said...

I don't know if I would use such words as "highs" when describing the Weages...... :)
If Sydney win tonight....I think the Weegirls will be out of the finals in two straight weeks.
which would be nice....

Scott Parker said...

After last nights effort, & with injuries, I'm not confident. Buut as you said Sarah, they've surprized us before.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, I've just tagged you in a meme.

Sarah said...

Ha we have the Collywobbles on Friday and there'll be no warm welcome for Micky Malthouse and his mob.

Bitter and twisted Dorkers' fans ;)

Mark Edwards said...

Yep...Go Pies...cant believe I am saying that, its almost as bad as saying go Port.....

But then, ask a Carlton supporter if they would support Collingwood against the Toasters? No way...