Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hey! Check Out My Blog - Part 3

Very, VERY long time since I've updated this series!

Another way to attract readers to your blog is to link to other blogs. If you look on the right hand side of my blog, you will see a list of blogs that I read regularly. You can also check who is linking to your blog by going to Technorati. I'm sure all you gurus already know that anyway but this is for the newbies.

I'm sure we all feel chuffed when we see a link to our blog from someone else's. Why don't you check Technorati and see who is linking to you. Or install Sitemeter and see where your hits have been coming from. If they're fellow bloggers, check them out (their blog that is hehe).

Link to others and they will link unto you.

Sharing and caring should be the way of the blogosphere :).

No comments: