Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trigg Beach

We had the first lot of our location photos done at Trigg Beach. I've always wanted beach photos for my wedding and Trigg seemed a close and ideal location. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great for photography. I've heard that photographers prefer overcast days but on our wedding day it was 30 degrees and the sun was extremely bright so we were squinting a lot.

For more photos click on these links to Facebook here and here.




We sent this photo out with our thank you notes.










Me and my angels.




















The look on Simon's (Dunc's cousin) face is priceless.
"Come on Simon, my feet aren't that stinky!"


I think the sun got to Chris and I and made us act a little weird (nothing new for us though hehe).
Bet the others are thinking, we don't know them!

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful, so beautiful, looks like you had a blast - great pics! The one they all have you on their arms is just priceless!

Arty pics!