Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wedding 7 2008

This was the last wedding we attended in 2008. Number 7 for the year. Number 14 for me over the past two years. This time it was David and Brooke's turn on the 22nd November at Subi Church of Christ and it was followed by an afternoon tea reception at Matilda Bay. David is friend of Duncan's from Busselton. Unfortunately there was some rain but it cleared just in time for their professional photos.

It looks like we will be going to NO weddings this year! We hardly know of anyone who's even dating at the moment. But then things can change in the blink of an eye. I hope so. What on earth would I do with myself if I didn't go to weddings? ;)





Brooke and her stepdad coming down the aisle.































Vows.







Kiss!











Signing the register.












David's dad's speech.

































The happy couple.
Brooke's bouquet.
The couple's speech.
The wedding was during Movember ;)
Leighton and Hannah from Wedding 1 with their honeymoon baby, Joshua.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics of the wedding, what a blessing! Thanks too for comming by my blog the other day. I hope you will keep up with me when you can. May you be filled with the Love of God. It's good to know ya. Robin