Thursday, November 26, 2009

And the Winner is......Get On Your Soapbox

The results are in. Thank you to those five people who voted, I appreciate you taking the couple of minutes it took to click a few buttons. Although, I was disaapointed to discover I was getting far more direct hits than there were votes. I am a little discouraged that people, who appear to be regular readers, couldn't take a few minutes to vote ANONYMOUSLY but, oh well....you get that.

3 votes
Get On Your Soapbox
2 votes
Calling All Theoblogians
Marriage 101
1 vote
Sarah's School of Dating
5 Things
Diary of a Wedding Planning Machine
Friday Funny
Friendships
The Pendulum

I still can't believe that Get On Your Soapbox was the winner! This is the one where I have a rant, people, and this is the series I was recently considering doing less of, because I don't want to be seen as someone who just rants all the time. I want to be a bit more positive. But, oh well. I will continue to rant if you wish.

Rant forthcoming :)

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Booooy, people are like that, huh?! ;-)