Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Things I Like About Summer

Ho ho ho, I bet some people are thinking. Sarah liking anything about summer?!?

Yes, it's a well known fact that I'm not a summer person. However, I thought it's better to start with some positives before I have my '5 Things I Don't Like About Summer' rant later. :)

1. Beach!
2. Lazy evening barbecues with friends.
3. Less clothes to put on in the mornings.
4. More space in my suitcase when travelling because summer clothes are less bulky.
5. The washing dries in two seconds!

What do you like about summer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Beach,
2. Less clothes my wife wears :)
3. the afternoon sea breeze,
4. more time of day light,
5. eating ice cream!

Sarah said...

That was Duncan by the way ;)

Iris Flavia said...

:-) That explains the liking of less clothes on "the wife" :-)

ok!

1. the friendly atmosphere
2. warmth (hopefully)
3. looong days
4. nature!
5. summer clothes!