Friday, April 16, 2010

56 Random Things You May Not Know

This was emailed to me ages ago, so I thought I'd finally give it a go.  I'm sure you all want to get to know me better :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither really.  I like my beads.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Clash of the Titans.  And yes we saw it in 3D.  It's all action and no storyline really.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, toast and a glass of juice.

5. What is your favourite TV show? Packed to the Rafters.  Can't wait til it comes back!

6. What is your middle name? Rosanne.  My nan's name is Rose.  My great nana's middle name was Anne (her first name was Sarah) so my mum combined the two and chopped the 'e' out of the middle.

7. What food do you dislike? Tomatoes are foul unless they're chopped up so finely and mixed with other things so you can't really taste them.  Brussel sprouts, spinach, silver beet....I could go on and on and on...

8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Forrest Gump soundtrack.

9. What kind of car do you drive? A silver 2004 Hyundai Accent that's not really liking the rough roads up here and I think she desperately wants to go back to the city.

10. Favourite Sandwich? Chicken, cheese, lettuce and mayo.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Manipulation, controlling behaviour, bitchiness, vagueness and hypocrisy.

12. Favourite item of clothing? My Eagles jacket WOOHOO!  And my dresses!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation: Austria so I can do a Maria and sing on a mountain.

14. Favourite brand of clothing? Don't have one.

15. Where would you retire to? The beach.

16. What was your most recent memorable b'day? 21st cos I had a costume party with a 'TV characters' theme.  In high school, I loved my 15th and 16th birthdays which I had just with close friends.  My 23rd was pretty good too, just had an open invite to a pub in Vic Park.

17. Favourite sport to watch? Aussie Rules all the way baby!

18. Furthest place you are sending this? I'm not sending it anywhere.  It's going on my blog so really anyone in the world could read it.  By the way, do I have any international readers (apart from Iris)?

19. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Well, I'm gonna tag everyone who reads this, but I don't actually expect anyone to do it (prove me wrong!)

20. Person you expect to send it back first? Absolutely no idea.

21. Your birthday? 30th May 1983

22. Are you a morning or night person? More morning than night.  I'm more productive in the morning, and start to slack off around nana nap time.

23. What is your shoe size? 7

24. Pets? Ebony puss and Maya dog, and we're getting more chooks in a few weeks.  In Albany, I have my dear old Ellie cat who is now a not-so-sprightly 18 years old.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? An author and a librarian.  How strange that I've done both (well, still waiting to be a published author).

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us? Not really.  I live in the middle of nowhere.  Nothing exciting happens here.

27. How do you feel today? Mellow.

28. What is your favourite candy? Mentos - fresh and full of life :)  A friend of mine told me I need to go to MA (Mints Anonymous).

29. What is your favourite flower? Frangipanis.  I had fake ones in my hair for my wedding.

30. What is the day in the calendar you're looking forward to? Next weekend - Cornerstone!

31. What is your full name? I'm not silly enough to put that on the net!

32. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the laptop and myself typing.

33. What was the last thing you ate? Marshmallows.

34. Do you wish on stars? Nope, I worship the God who created the stars.

35. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I used to have a rainbow crayon when I was a kid.  I'd be that!

36. How is the weather right now? It has been quite overcast today, but now the skies have cleared a bit.

37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad.  I'm not really a phone person, and I get nervous calling people I don't know well.

38. Favourite softdrink? It used to be lemonade, but now I think it's Coke.

39. Favourite restaurant? I like Whaler's Galley at Whaleworld in Albany.  It's more of a cafe and has a beautiful view.

40. Hair Colour? Brown although I have had a few colour changes over the past six months.

41. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Cabbage Patch Doll who I called Belinda.  I later found her birth certificate and her name is actually Bridget.

42. Summer or Winter? Winter

43. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

45. Coffee or Tea? I usually drink more coffee, but I like tea too.

46. Do you want your friends to email you back? Nope I want them to do this on their own blogs.  If they don't have a blog, I'd like them to leave a comment with their answers.

47. When was the last time you cried? Last night.  Sometimes the isolation of living here really gets to me.

48. What is under your bed? Ummm what's NOT under our bed!  There's a sleeping bag, a rolled up camping mattress, a blow up mattress and pump, some of Duncan's shoes, a sports bag....I'd have to check to see what else is lurking under there.

49. Salty or Sweet? Sweet usually, but salty chips are SO good!

50. How many keys on your keyring? A car key, two office keys, a post box key...so four I think.

51. How many years at your current job? Five months of my admin job, a year of being a TAFE student, and many years off and on of being a wannabe writer.

52. Favourite day of the week? Saturday because there's still another day of the weekend to go.

53. How many towns have you lived in? Just three - Perth, Albany, then Perth again, and Buntine.

54. Do you make friends easily? I thought I did, but now I realise the sad truth that I don't, and it gets harder as I get older.

55. How many people will you send this to? See question 46.

56. How many will respond? Wouldn't have a clue.

If you're reading this, I tag you.  Do it on your blog and let me know, or if you don't have a blog, leave a comment with your answers.  C'mon I know you have nothing better to do this weekend :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I did this already on FB a while ago so won't redo it BUT I'm so impressed that you love the Forrest Gump soundtrack. My all time fav (modern) movie.

Sarah said...

Hehe it is a great soundtrack. Do you have it? So many classic songs on there.

Iris Flavia said...

I have it, too, the Soundtrack, I mean :-)
And I just did the quiz, thanks for giving me something fun to do in my lunch-break!

Flea said...

Hi Sarah,
I found you on Iris's blog just to find out you are in WA!! Whoopeee, Heloo please to meet you!

Sarah said...

Hi Flea, are you in WA too?
Pleased to meet you :)