Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Emma's Baby Shower

I mentioned here that my close friend, bridesmaid and former housemate, Emma, was expecting her first child at the end of July.  When I met up with her and our other good friend, Christina, for lunch in June, Christina and I decided we would throw Emma a baby shower.  The mum-to-be was very grateful for this gesture since she was feeling much too tired to consider organising it herself.

Christina did the invitations and decorations, I organised a couple of games, Emma got her house ready, and everyone brought a plate of food.  Emma wanted to keep it small since it was held two weeks before her due date so she only invited around 15 people.

She said she had a great afternoon which Chris and I were pleased about since that was the purpose of the event.  We were so glad to be able to do this for such a great friend of ours.

Some of Emma's friends.

Chris and I.

Christina and her cousin, Crystal.

Everyone playing 'Guess the Baby Item'.

'Pin the Dummy on the Baby'.

Amy helping Emma with her presents.




What could this be?

Ah, wraps!

But wait....there's more!


The next time I saw Emma she was looking a lot lighter.

4 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Due-date SIL: tomorrow.
All so exciting, huh?

Sarah said...

Very exciting! Looking forward to hearing whether you have a niece or nephew!

Baby Games said...

nice baby shower

Regards
Mickey Buarao

Sarah said...

Thanks Mickey!