Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funny

Ok, I know I have nothing really to laugh about with my own team not able to sink any lower on the ladder, but I've heard some lovely Dockers' jokes in the past week and couldn't wait to share. ;)  As you might be able to guess, I've been a vocal Hawthorn and Geelong supporter over the past fortnight.

My boss, who's a Dorks' fan, told me the second one, and even he admits it's very funny.

I'm sure Mark will love these...not! ;) Hehehe.


I met a fairy today who granted me one wish.
"I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
"Fine," I said, "I want to die after Freo win a premiership."
"You crafty little .......!" said the fairy.

What's the only ship that has never sailed into Fremantle?
A premiership.

What's the difference between the Dockers and a pyromaniac?
A pyromaniac wouldn't waste 24 matches.

The Dockers have set up a hotline for any of their fans who may be depressed.  The number is 1800 101010
That's 1800 One Nothing One Nothing One Nothing.

4 comments:

Middo said...

I am definitely going to make sure Mark sees this!

Mark Edwards said...

ha ha!

Do you know the number two search terms that brings people to my blog?
"West Coast Eagles jokes!"

seriously!

(The number one reason is 'Free worship loops)

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! I don't remember seeing any WCE jokes on your blog :)

Mark Edwards said...

by the way....
did you know the West Coast Eagles have a showbag at the Royal Show?
$18 and it comes with a stressball and a team poster....

$25 with a stressball and no team poster....