Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Message for the Eagles

Callum Wilson.



















Play him!

The forward line looks so much better when he's there.  Less reliance on LeCras and Kennedy which is a good thing.

I like Lynch....he's a cult figure.....but sadly I think he's had his day.

When Duncan and I watched the Eagles cause the mother of all upsets against the Western Bulldogs in Melbourne last year, Wilson was playing.  He played most of the games in the latter part of 2009, and surprise, surprise, that's when the Eagles started improving.

I know he's been injured for part of 2010, but he was also listed as an emergency for weeks before he finally got a few games.

You want a full forward?  He's da man!

P.S.  I think even I would do a better job as your skills coach!

Picture is from http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/west-coast-finalises-playing-list-ahead-of-afl-draft-period/story-e6frg1xu-1225792914178

No comments: