Friday, June 01, 2012

Another One Of These Things

What time did you get up this morning?  6:15am.  I was in Perth and had an appointment to get to.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Safe House

What is your favourite TV show?  Packed to the Rafters

What do you usually have for breakfast?  Fruit and yogurt usually.  Sometimes bacon and eggs.

What is your favourite CD at the moment?  Let All Creation Sing by Emu Music.  But I have lots of faves.

What kind of car do you drive?  2005 Prado

What characteristic do you despise?  Apathy

What colour is your bathroom?  Pale green

Impressive skill/talent? Well, after writing a novel...I hope I can say writing.  I guess the publishers will decide that.

Pets?  Two dogs (Maya and Gypsy), one cat (Ebony), one rooster (Russell Crowe), and eight hens (Florentine, Omelette, Eggnog, Shelley, Clementine, Gloria, Rose and Princess Layer).

What did you want to be when you were little?  A princess, a famous person.

How are you today?  Sick and tired.

What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?  First weekend in July when we get to see our friend, Jane, from Sydney.

What time is it?  7:01pm

Piercings? Ears

Favourite Alcohol Drink?  Beer, Baileys and Vodka Chocolate Mudshake.  I don't drink very often though.

What colour is your bedroom?  A pale brown/mocha type colour.

Celebrity you'd most want to have dinner with?  The old cast of Blue Heelers from 1997.

What are you listening to right now?  Myself typing and the heater.

What was your first job?  Being a stocktake kid at Woolworths in Albany when I was 15.

What is the greatest place on earth? I dunno since I haven't exactly seen much of it.

How would you react to a flat tyre?  I'd get frustrated, call the RAC (depending where I was) or call someone else to come and help.

Tattoos?  None.

First concert you ever saw?  Saw a few local bands in Albany, but the first big concert I went to was Kelly Clarkson in November 2005.

What colour are your socks right now? I was wearing black socks, but I took them off.  Now I'm wearing slippers.

What was the last thing that you ate? A meat pattie

Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I haven't for so long, I doubt I can still do it.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?  My mum

How old are you today? 29 years and 2 days.

Favourite drink? Water, mocha, Coke

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but I haven't for a while.

Favourite food? Chocolate!

What do you do to vent anger? Blog haha, but I've learnt it's wise to cool down and process my thoughts first.  Have a rant to Duncan or a good friend.

Cherries or Blueberries? Neither

Living arrangements? With Duncan and all our critters.

When was the last time you cried?  Last week while watching Marley and Me.

What is on the floor of your closet? Sporting gear

Who is the friend you have had the longest? Rachel

What did you do last night? Went out for Chinese with some family friends.

Favourite smells? Coffee, fresh bread, lavender

What are you afraid of? Physical pain

Favourite dog breed? Golden Retriever, Daschund, Pug

How many years at your current job? 1

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

Your Hens are called Omelette and Eggnog? LOL! That´s great :-)