Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Boo, Boo, Boo

That's the noise Rory makes whenever I mention the chooks or we visit them.  He's trying to say, "Book, book, book" Hehehe.

He's just like his mum and late Great Nan...he loves chooks!  He loves going into the chook pen and being surrounded by chooks, they don't scare him in the least.  He even tried to catch Solomon once.  Solomon wasn't having any of that!

So proud of his fowls.

It's more crowded around the self feeder now.

Rory's favourite hen is Sheba.  I told him, "That's Sheba," and now, whenever he sees her, he shouts, "BAAA."  I'm not sure if he misheard me and thought I said 'sheep' and now thinks she's a sheep, not a chook.  Perhaps the poor chap is confused.  Or maybe he's just emphasising the 'ba' at the end of her name.

2 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Now this is really interesting and makes me laugh, too! "BAAA" - who knows why, but it is very, very cute for sure! :-)

betty-NZ said...

Kids are so funny! Wow, he has certainly grown into an adorable young man!