Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Read to the bottom of this post to see if I've tagged you......

1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (Two sentences max)

I spend all day Wednesday working at home writing my first novel so I get to think about my characters' dramas and forget about my own for a day. The downside is I don't get paid but hopefully I'll get published one day.

2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (One sentence max)

I used to see my closest friends at high school every day but now we appreciate each time we get to catch up.

3A) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (Two sentences max)

Learn another language - preferably German because I'd like to visit Austria.

Relearn how to play the guitar since I haven't played for about 10 years.

3B) If you could take a class/workshop/apprenticeship from anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (Two sentences max)

Singing lessons from Julie Andrews.

4A) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

Honest. Fun-loving. Eccentric

4B) Now list two more words you wish described you.

Bold. Organised.

5) What are your top three passions? (Can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)

Jesus. Friends. Family.

6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone. (Answer in three sentences max)

What do you really get fired up/passionate about? I get fired up/passionate about lots of things and these include attempting to love others, trust and walk with God, charity, writing good Christian fiction and seeing the Eagles kick other teams' butts (especially the Dockers).

Now I tag Bek from L.A.M.B. and Middo from Middo's World. If you read this blog but don't have your own blog, you're welcome to leave a comment with your answers. Anyone else reading this can tag themselves :D

No comments: