Friday, January 19, 2007

2006 in Pictures - The Victoria Trip

I've finally got around to showing you some pictures of one of my highlights from 2006 - my week-long trip to Victoria last July. It such an adventure for me since it was my first time on a plane and out of WA.




Beautiful view from Sarah's parents' house in Warragul.












With the dogs, Molly (golden labrador) and Lola.













Waiting for a tram.










Outside the war memorial.














On top of the war memorial.












Sidney Myer Music Bowl. It's a bit more full on Christmas Eve!










Sarah at La Porchettas.













Hard Rock Cafe. I'm a rock star!!!












Queen Victoria Markets.











Picasso exhibition.














Fitzroy Street, St Kilda.











Palm trees in St Kilda.












St Kilda beach.











St Kilda beach.













St Kilda.












St Kilda.












Melbourne v Richmond, Friday night at the MCG.











More footy action.












After the footy - I'll never be a Demons' fan again!!











To read the story behind the photos, click here.

Don't you find it fascinating how so many people are interested in looking at photos of people they don't know?

2 comments:

Carolanne said...

I don't live far from Warrigul - my husband grew up in Nar Nar Goon.
Great photos of Melbourne and I've never been to Perth.
Looks like you had a fun time visiting our state. :)

Sarah said...

Hi Carolanne, yes I had lots of fun visiting Victoria. It was so beautiful and I'd love to come back again. You'll have to come to Perth one day :)