Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ebony and Mocha's First Date

Last year, Bek posted a diary excerpt from a cat and people left comments, asking me to write a sequel.

Yes, I've taken my sweet time doing it but here it is. It's not just the diary of any cat. It's from my own cat, Ebony, and how she went on her first date ;)

When I moved house two months ago, I wasn't allowed to have Ebony at my new house. My housemate, Sarah, already had a cat there that she inherited from her sister who lived there before us - a whiny male called Rex. Since Rex doesn't like other cats, I had to make other arrangements for Ebony. She ended up staying with Sarah and Craig and their cat, Mocha. I'm missing her heaps but I'm so grateful to them for looking after her for me until I get her back again.

Mocha (or Mr Mochs as he's often called) is a seven-year-old male Ragdoll. We were all interested to see if he would make a fine boyfriend for Ebony. Here it is....in her own words.






"Why on earth did I agree to this?"


















"Got to make a good first impression."













"Are you perving on me?"











"Mummy's boy!"













"Hey, that's MY mum, woolly boy."














"Right! He asked for it!"

















"Ha, hiding under the bed. What a wuss of a puss!"















"Hey! Stop! That's MINE!"










"Hmmm...
maybe he's not too bad actually. Quite sexy."













"But then you could never find a more skilled hunter than me. Next time it'll be a real mouse...haha."












"I'm such a majestic creature."









Ebony has already given Mocha a blood nose twice and loves to pounce on his tail and eat his food. Then she sits and sulks if he's getting more attention. She is such a feisty madam.

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Hey Hun, you'll have to continue a mini-series of "Majestic Cat Diaries"! lol