Thursday, April 09, 2009

Special Sunday

Duncan, Maya and I are heading off to Albany tomorrow morning for the Easter weekend. We'll be spending some of the time helping my parents start moving into their new house. They have been renting their current house for nearly five years but a couple of months ago they bought a house with my nan which ironically is just three doors up the street. Dear old Nan is now 96 and has realised that while she's in remarkably good health for someone her age, living alone has become too much. So she's sold her unit and is moving in with my parents and I told my dad he's a very brave man for being willing to move in with his mother-in-law ;)

I'm especially looking forward to Sunday. Not just because it's Easter and we'll be celebrating that Jesus' death has ransomed those who put their faith in him but that we don't worship a dead Lord and Saviour....he lives! This Sunday is also significant and special for another reason.

I bet you can't guess why! I reckon Amanda can though....

2 comments:

Jillian said...

It's your 1st year Wedding Anniversary!!!
Congratulations!!

Iris Flavia said...

Time flies!!! Congrats!
Wow, 96, that is something! Hope you have fun!