1. She has this whinging meow that really grates on me. It's not the cute little chirping meow, it's this long drawn out cry that reminds me of toddlers in supermarkets, "Muuuuuuuum I waaaannnaa lolllllllyyyyyy!" You cannot reason with toddlers or cats. Pity you can't just chuck toddlers outside like I do with Ebony.
2. She's 'into everything'. If you leave a cupboard door open, even for two seconds, she's bound to get in there the moment your back is turned.
3. She pretends she's less intelligent than she really is by pretending she doesn't understand the word 'no'. When I catch her doing something naughty (such as getting up on the kitchen bench or table), I clap my hands at her and say "NO!". Sometimes she complies and stops doing the naughty thing, but then resumes her mischief two seconds later. Other times, she just glares at me defiantly like, Try and stop me.
4. She gets in silly moods where she starts racing around the house. Just because.
5. On the good side, she likes cuddles and looks up at me contentedly as if to say, "I love you, Mum." Cats have a reputation as only loving themselves, but I'd like to think she does love me unconditionally...just a little bit.
|Madam insists she is the queen of the whole house....including the linen pile.|
|My mum soon learnt that it is pointless trying to stop Ebony lying on the purple couch.|