Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Funny

I got sent this by email....just in case you were wondering if it were true. ;)

IMPORTANT TICK INFORMATION



I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally but this one is real, and it's important. Please send this warning to everyone you care about....

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

2 comments:

jo parker :) said...

You silly girl :) how the heck did you get sucked in to do that!!??? oh well, live and learn.. at least you won't be no naive next time .. ;)

Sarah said...

Ummm I hope you realise the whole thing was a joke, that it's a random forwarded email?!?