Friday, July 28, 2006

Black Friday Not So Black

Well, I'm back from dinner and I can say that Black Friday has ended on a much brighter note. Although today wasn't really bad, it was just annoying and maybe it was a test? But I had dinner with my friend and the other friend and I really enjoyed it. It was great spending time with them. I didn't feel left out at all. I'm thankful that the day has ended well and I know God was behind it. I'm always astounded how God cares so much about the little details of our lives and blesses us abundantly in so many ways, often ways that I don't even notice cos I've been grumbling.

I only celebrated my first month blog birthday last week and I'm already realising how I need to decide what to blog and what not to. I don't want to bitch or vent dramatically on the internet but I feel lead to keep it real with all the ups and downs. I'm sure when I read over my not so good posts, I'll learn something and realise it was all part of my journey. Maybe I blog for a couple of years, I can look back at my archives and see how far God has brought me.

He continues to blow me away every day :)

No comments: