Monday, July 10, 2006

My Big Adventure!!!

Today I fly out to Melbourne for a week long holiday with my friend, Sarah. And in the words of (the late) Big Kev - I'M EXCITED :D

a) It's my first time on a plane - yes, I've waited 23 years for this flight. There are babies that have flown more than me.

b) It's my first time out of WA.

We're staying at Sarah's parents' place in Warragul (about an hour from Melbourne) but will spend a lot of time in the big city. Shopping, food, snow (we're going to the mountains - my first time seeing snow too), trams......I'm reeaaadddyyy!

And it's gonna be so good to have a break from work. I also hope to take some pics of St Kilda which is where my second book (which will be Christian fiction) is mostly going to be set.

Maybe I should wear my Eagles' gear and see what kind of reaction I get ;)

Praise God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Excellent! Have a great time! If you do go to St Kilda, there are cake shops on Acland St - wonderful selection. YUM!!! Also the Melbourne Luna Park is there, although it was shut when I was there. (There's a Luna Park in Sydney and in Melbourne)