Sometimes it's tempting to see the blogosphere as a competition - or, as the Urban Dictionary puts it, to be overcome with blenvy.
But I believe credit must be given where credit is due and these blogs are infinity times better than mine. Yes, I'm running a bit late. 2011 is nearly over and I'm blogging about posts from 2010. Oh well.... stay tuned in early 2012 for 2011's best posts.
This is not about giving those silly awards or tagging people. It's just highlighting some great posts that I can relate to now, or feel might be relevant to me in the future.
Drum roll, please....(in no particular order)
1. How To Be a Successful CHRISTIAN Parent or Not - No Reading at the Breakfast Table
2. There Will Always Be At Least One - Markedly
3. Not Trying To Be Missional - Women Bible Life
4. 13 Ways To Discourage a Younger Woman - In All Honesty
5. A Difficult Transition - The Key to the Door