- I'm on the toilet
- I'm in the shower
- I've just got out of the shower (so I'm standing around wrapped in a towel and freezing)
- I'm outside hanging washing
- I'm outside feeding the chooks or the dogs
- I've got food in my mouth
When I'm having a great day, why does someone always have to say or do something to ruin it?
Why does it always start raining when I want to leave the office to get a takeaway coffee?
Why do I bump into someone I know at the shops when:
- I'm in a filthy mood and don't feel like talking to anyone
- I'm in too much of a rush to talk
- I'm wearing old trackies or the like
- I'm buying a present for that person
- I'm buying something 'personal'
I don't get it. Please explain.....