I'm aiming for small things this year...
1. RECOVER! I have a myriad of appointments to arrange and attend this year to aid my recovery - physiotherapy, chiropractic, counselling, hospital follow-ups, blood tests. It's doing my head in already.
2. Send my book to more literary agents and publishers.
3. Have regular quiet times. We're only 15 days into the new year and I feel like I'm failing already. But maybe if I was succeeding I'd be tempted to become proud. Thank the Lord it's all about His grace.
4. Declutter and sell things to raise money for missions or whoever the Lord places across my path in need of money. As soon as Flynn outgrows the baby stuff, IT'S OUTTA HERE.
5. Read and comment on other blogs more. I failed dismally at this last year as I was too preoccupied in keeping my own blog afloat.