Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nooooooooooooooo!

I can't believe Chris Murphy has been voted off Australian Idol. What is wrong with you, Australia?!?

I'll tell you what's wrong - teeny bopper girls with too much credit on their mobiles. That's what's wrong! They're the only reason Dean is still in the competition.

After I swore I wasn't going to watch Idol this year, I got sucked in by Chris's talent. He rocks! I just love the kind of music he does. He's an Albany boy too but that's not why I was voting. I guess the three votes I sent off yesterday weren't enough to save him. :(

It's good that there have been Christians in the Top 12 in Idol each year but that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for them. I vote on talent and whether or not I would buy a CD by that person. I'm glad Dean's a Christian and I'll pray God will keep him strong in his faith and that he'll be a great witness to other contestants and the viewers. But he is NOT the best singer there and should NOT win based on his looks.

I'm voting for Damien, the Irish guy now. He was my second favourite and he's got a terrific voice. Hopefully the 'Luck of the Irish' will be with him.

No comments: