Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh Where, Oh Where Have My Pictures Gone?

People perusing this blog! Can you help?

If you have a look at my archives, then you'll notice a lot of my pics have disappeared and all that's left is a little box with an 'x' in it. Right clicking on the box and choosing 'Show Picture' doesn't get the picture back.

I've looked at the online Blogger Help group and there are people experiencing the same problem - but no-one has replied to them.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?!?

Many thanks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah, I did it! Please feel free to ignore my latest post. But if you've experienced the same problem, I have a solution.

I just logged into Blogger and went to edit my previous posts. It showed the pics were still there so I just republished one of them and that fixed the lot!!!

Hope it stays that way!

Anonymous said...

Their photo server might have been down for a while. Glad to see they're all back.