Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Reunited With My Girl

Last week, I put Ebony in the boarding kennels for the first time since I got her while Duncan and I spent some time in Albany. I wasn't sure if she'd like me very much when she got home....but she did.

She was so glad to see me evidenced by the "Purr, purr, meow *Mum I've missed you*, purr, purr, meow *Don't ever go away and leave me in that place again*, purr, purr, meow, meow *Pat me, Mum*."












Getting a pat from her mum.















Playing with her feathery thing








I missed her while we were away and I kept saying to Duncan, "Do you think Ebony will be missing me and thinking I've given her away."
He replied. "She'll be fine. She's a cat."
I wasn't feeling quite so fond of her the next morning when she woke me up at 5:30 by meowing at the top of her voice outside my bedroom door.

2 comments:

bek said...

I know exactly how you feel!

I missed Jet so much while we were away Russell said that I had better talk about him the same way when he is away!

I just missed my little man :)

She is a very good lookin' cat!!

Sarah said...

And she knows she's a good looking cat too :)

It seems that men don't like animals getting more attention than them ;)