Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Me Berfday Weekend!

I had two of my good friends, Rhianon and Rianna, come up from Perth and Albany respectively to celebrate my birthday with me.  I think I can safely say an enjoyable and relaxing weekend was had by all.  Here's what we got up to...

This baby was the first thing I wanted on our wedding gift registry....and this was the first time I actually got around to using it!

Rhianon adding more chocolate.

Mmm mmm mmm

Oh yeah!

You can't hide, Rianna.

Gotcha!

Too good!

Duncan got into the act.

On Saturday, we went for a picnic at Wubin Rocks.


It wasn't as nice as it is during wildflower season, but still a pleasant spot nevertheless.



Everyone got to have a ride on the tractor with Duncan.

Off to church on Sunday morning.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

We will happily give you another opportunity to use the chocolate waterfall thing!! Yuuuummmmmmm. What should I bring with me? (better send me a message in case I forget to check here). Looks like you had a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Sure, I have some leftover chocolate, but you could bring some more if that's ok :) Cadbury Dairy Milk is best. I can't think of anything else to bring except maybe some stuff for the girls to do. I will set up my little table for them and they draw on that if they like.

bek said...

Awww...I missed your bday! I hope you had a good one...looks like you did from the pics!! Those chocolate fountains are AWESOME!
Our little familia will have to come and stay with you guys. Pet animals and ride tractors...oh and eat lots of chocolate and marshmallows :)

Sarah said...

Sure. Let me know when you have a free weekend :)