Monday, June 28, 2010

My Bro's Famous

Well, not really.  But he'd like to think so.

My little (only by age) brother, Tim, has been living in the UK for the past two months, playing cricket for a local side near Chelmsford, and basically having a working holiday.  He's coming back to Perth in late September.  My mum is hoping he'll meet a nice Pommy chick over there.  If that happens, Duncan and I are hoping he'll decide to get married over there so we have an excuse to go to the Motherland ;). No luck so far.

Anyway, he was pretty chuffed that he got his picture into one of the UK newspapers, having a coaching session with former England batsman and current England batting coach, Graham Gooch.


Tim is the fourth from the right.

The rest of the article is here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-1289036/Paul-Newman-England-batting-coach-Graham-Gooch-passion-player.html

If you haven't voted in my poll yet, you have less than 24 hours to do so.  If you're using a reader, and have no idea what poll I'm talking about, click through to see my blog and it's on the top right of the screen.

No comments: