Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Journey North

After our church camp in Jurien, we headed north on our holiday to Exmouth and Tom Price.  I love the feeling when you are about to depart on a holiday - nothing to worry about, freedom for the next couple of weeks. Ahhhh!

We stayed for one night in Greenough at the B&B which my uncle used to own.  He sold it a couple of years ago, and ironically it was bought by his former partner from 20 odd years ago.  They have done an amazing job with it, and I highly recommend you stay there if you ever get the chance.  The cottage was built by convicts, and when you walk in there, it feels like you are stepping back in time.









Next, we headed to Carnarvon and stayed for one night in a caravan park.  I've been to Carnarvon before, but it was 14 years ago, and we didn't stop there.  The place is Bananarama - what else can I say?

This banana used to be vertical.  Hmmmm

Bananas, bananas everywhere!

No comments: